Epic Armoury’s Dark Warrior Breastplate is a simple low-fantasy piece of armour protecting the front of the torso and abdomen. The plate rests at the hips and has a V-shaped flange–or sword turner–that deflects blows from the weak spot where torso and leg armour fit together. Sculpted to fit the body and add structural strength to the steel, this steel riveted piece has been treated with Epic Armoury’s Epic Dark Metal coat to give the armour a rugged, antique finish.
The Dark Warrior Breastplate is neutral in style and fully usable with other Epic Armoury metal products, giving you the freedom to customize your character’s costume. Made of 1 mm thick galvanized mild steel and top-grain leather straps and fittings, this armour piece is built to withstand the abuse of a LARP or reenactment with regular leather and metal armour care.
– Made from 1mm/19 gauge thick mild steel
– Rolled edges with no sharp edges
– Straps and fittings made from top-grain leather
– Hand made, welded pieces for maximum durability
– Epic Armoury Dark oxidization resistant coating